Antique Dealers in North West England
Have you visited our sister website Cheshire Used Furniture, based in Stockport? Loads more this way. Cheshire Vintage Furniture is based on Willow Tree Road, Hale, Altrincham in Cheshire, we have a
Can't find your business?Adding a business to AntiquesExperts.co.uk is free.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- Click here to navigate to the Login page.
- If you haven't yet registered, click here to navigate to the Registration page.
- Fill all required fields.
- After you have logged in, click on "Add Business.
- After you have clicked on "Add Business", you will be redirected to another page.
- You can now fill in the details for this Business.
- Click on the "Create" button.
- Your listing will now be "pending approval".
- One of our Administrators will review your listing and decide whether to Approve or Reject it.
- Priority listing positioning for city, county, in the search results, and our home page.
- A website link on the listing page.
- Can add services with links included.
- Have access to all submitted free quotes from our visitors.
- Increase leads that you can follow up and generate sales from.
- Increase your online presence which, these days, is an indispensable commodity.
- Allow the thousands of potential customers who use the directory each month to find you.
You have an old item to sell, you need some extra cash and you are wondering what to do in order to get some good money. Instead of listing your item online and waiting for a client to pop up, why don’t you sell to an antique dealer in North West England instead? Whether it is an independent antique dealer in North West England or an antique mall, there are many options you have to sell your item quickly and get some good cash. However, you are maybe wondering how you can find the right antique dealer in North West England and how to make sure you are getting the best deal for your item. Selling to a local antique dealer in North West England saves you extra money from paying the fees you will be charged when selling online or the whole stress of collecting credit card payments from buyers and selling the item. Selling to an antique dealer in North West England instead is significantly easier and simpler. So here are some tips and tricks for how to sell old items to an antique dealer in North West England and what to expect.
Research an Antique Dealer in North West England First
Of course, everything starts with good research and finding an antique dealer in North West England does not make any exception. In addition, when selling to an antique dealer in North West England, don’t expect them to do all the hard work for you and tell you all the in-depth information about the items you are selling and their value. Instead, before you visit an antique dealer in North West England, research and try to find more information about the items you are wanting to sell so you can have a better idea of what price to expect. An antique dealer in North West England most probably won’t be willing to give you an evaluation for free, and rightly so.
Selling to an Antique Dealer in North West England – Expect a Quarter or a Half off the Retail Price
When selling items to an antique dealer in North West England it is very important to have a realistic idea of the money you will be able to get. After you do the important price-research and before you visit the antique dealer in North West England, have a good idea of what price you can get and be prepared to be offered a price usually a quarter to fifty percent off the original or retail price of the items. Don’t be surprised, this is usually how every antique dealer in North West England will work. Every antique dealer in North West England has overhead expenses, even when selling online. With an antique dealer in North West England, you can benefit from quick cash and this is the biggest advantage of this kind of deal.
Be Prepared to State Your Price to an Antique Dealer in North West England
When speaking to an antique dealer in North West England, you should be prepared to share your asking price during the initial talk. It may seem like a bit of a stressful experience, but it is really not and it’s the common practice, so don’t be afraid to state your price to the antique dealer in North West England as it will be the starting point of the whole negotiation process.